Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013

Make a Record Bowl







Yesterday was a fun day. I really love Christmastime in Germany. It's full of festivities. Yesterday, my youngest daughter and I went to the Bayreuth Christmas Market. A Christmas market is a wonderful place, an outdoor market full of stalls selling gifts, delicious food, hot drink, and merriment. There are concerts, parades, performances, live nativity scenes, Santa sightings, you name it. It's Christmas all wrapped up in one convenient location. And they're all over the country! We'll be going to our third this season today. Here are a few photos from yesterday's Christmas market:











Next, we went to my oldest daughter's debut high school choir concert. She had a duet with a boy and they sang "All I Want for Christmas." It was a great time. I am so proud of her. Some photos from that:





Now onto today's craft. These nifty record bowls can be made in just a few minutes. An ideal gift for that retro friend on your list, they're great for holding jewelry, makeup, a plant... the possibilities are endless.

Record Bowls (link)

total time spent: 5 minutes per record
cost to me: $1 each bowl (thrift shop records)
craftiness level: beginner

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen