Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Dienstag, 5. November 2013

What's Cookin' at My House



I'm so busy this month, with NaNoWriMo taking up a lot of my time, plus all of my normal day-to-day stuff, that I need to rely on my slow cookers and other kitchen gadgets to make my days easier. This week's menu is heavy on grab-and-go items, leftovers, and slow cooker recipe. I don't know what I'd do without my three Crock Pots. Honestly. 

I'm at 10,008 words out of 50,000 required to win NaNoWriMo, byt the way. Anyone else writing a novel this month? I'd love to link up with NaNo Buddies!

Here's our menu for the week:

Breakfasts:

Grab & Go Egg White Bites
Egg & Avocado Toast (tried and true)
Oats with berries and honey
Greek yogurt with fresh fruit
Cereal (Gluten-free) with almond milk and berries



Lunches:

 Tuna (homeschooled, fifth grade) & I eat lunch at home. Bay (public schooled, ninth grade) & Hubs take lunch boxes to school & work. Listed are just weekend lunches and lunch items I make to last the week for Tuna & me. 

Greek Salad
Leftovers
Sandwiches with lots of fresh veggies

Dinners:

Monday: Tuscan Chicken Soup (tried and true) and crusty, gluten-free bread

Tuesday: Creamy Beef (tried and true) over rice, with salad

Wednesday: "Candy" Chicken, (tried and true) rice, and steamed veggies

Thursday: Buy a rotisserie chicken from the chicken truck, salad, and crusty bread

Friday: frozen meals

Saturday: BBQ Beef & Bean Sandwiches, (tried and true) fries, and sliced fresh veggies

Sunday: Pumpkin Black Bean Soup with Sausage (new recipe)

This post is linked to Manic MondayMenu Plan Monday, Manic Monday

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen